Using the model of teacher inquiry participants in CR4YR Primary session 4 will explore questions such as:
- How does my new knowledge change my thinking about struggling readers?
- What role do learner engagement and self-regulation play in teaching reading?
- How has my understanding of the Universal Design for Learning changed?
- What do we mean by indigenizing the literacy curriculum?
- What are the differences and common features of universal, targeted and intensive approaches to literacy instruction and assessment ?
- What are some assessment tools that can be used effectively in the primary classroom?