We are pleased to welcome educators in the North Vancouver School District to Changing Results for Young Readers (CR4YR). Through this website you will be able to access presentations and resource materials used in our CR4YR in-service series.
Please refer to the menu of pages within this site for information on CR4YR, including:
- The Changing Results for Young Readers (CR4YR) provincial initiative
- The framework for the 2015 NVSD44 Primary CR4YR Series
- The framework for the 2016 NVSD44 Intermediate CR4YR Series
- Copies of materials (Power Points, hand-outs) for all CR4YR sessions
- Recommended professional readings/videos on literacy instruction
- Practical resources and strategies for teaching reading
Please check the web site frequently, as it will continue to grow as a practical resource for teachers and support staff about literacy!